Enjoy this very short video clip captured by Gerhard Salomon of a Liberty Liner in operation at Ardmore Junction in the 1960s.
The largest trolley at our museum is the Liberty Liner “Independence Hall.” This articulated interurban train is one of two identical twins built in 1941 by the St. Louis Car Co. for the Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee Railroad.
Continue reading “Liberty Liner Independence Hall”
Car 315 is an interurban car built in 1909 by the Kuhlman Car Co. of Cleveland, OH, a subsidiary of the J.G. Brill Co. It was built for the Aurora Elgin & Chicago Railroad which was later known as the Chicago Aurora & Elgin Railroad.
Continue reading “CA&E #315”