You are here
Hours, Fares and Group Sales
On regular operating days, the ticket booth is open from 11:00 AM until 4:15 PM.
Trolleys depart at 11:15AM, 12:30PM, 1:45PM, 3:00PM, and 4:15PM, or as needed.
Please note that, due to the historic nature of our collection, equipment and schedules may change.
In addition to our normal, weekend operating schedule, Special Events occur throughout the operating season, as well as on selected off-season weekends.
On Special Event days, trolley departure schedules may vary, tours are usually not offered and non-standard fares may apply.
- Adult: $8.00 (All Day Ticket)
- Children (ages 2 to 12): $5.00
- Children under 2: FREE! (please ask for free ticket)
- Child ticket discounts will not apply on Special Events days that include a gift for each child (such as Pumpkin Patch Trolley, Santa's Trolley and Easter Bunny Trolley)
Rockhill Trolley Museum participates in the following discount programs:
- AAA, AARP, or NRHS discounts (with card)
- Public Broadcasting (PBS) MemberCard: two-for-one admission
- Trolley Museum Member Cards: On regular operating days we cross -honor member cards from other trolley museums; please check-in with your member card at the ticket office
Buy Tickets at the Museum
Onsite, we accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover for museum admission.
Special Events Tickets Online
You can pre-purchase Tickets Online for most Special Events through our partner, WhistleTix. For WhistleTix telephone ticketing service, call (814) 506-0594 M-F 9 AM to 8 PM, Sat 10 AM to 6 PM, Sun 2 PM to 6 PM Eastern Time.
Group Sales / Bus Tours / School Groups
Rockhill Trolley Museum welcomes your bus tour, school group, birthday party, or other group for rides on our demonstration railroad, tours of our restoration shops and the chance to browse our museum store for souvenirs, books, snacks, and information about trolleys from many areas of Pennsylvania.
Off-hour weekday and off-season group visits are possible, but advance arrangements must be made and may require a deposit and/or minimum charge of $300. Payment must be made upon arrival at the Museum.
Standard Group Fares:
Standard group discount fares are $0.50 off the regular fare. Exceptions noted directly below.
- Walk-up groups (Saturday/Sunday): Minimum of 12 persons, Adults $7.50 per person, children $4.50 per person
- Mid-week or off-season groups: By arrangement only, Adults $9.00 per person, $300 minimum may apply
- School groups: $5.00 per person
- Group leaders and bus drivers receive free passes
For pre-arranged group tours (whether regular operating days or mid-week pre-arranged), please contact:
- Group Tours
Railways to Yesterday, Inc.
PO Box 1601
Allentown PA 18105
Or phone Al Mengel at (717) 242-1929 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use our website contact form, choosing "Bus Tours" as the Category
- Thank you for not smoking (including e-pipes and e-cigarettes) or using alcohol or tobacco in our trolleys or buildings
- Additional fee may be required if Pavilion space is to be reserved exclusively
- Reservations and a 50% deposit is required two weeks before the event
- Our vintage trolleys are not handicapped accessible; however, arrangements can be made, and we encourage you to contact the museum prior to your visit so that we can make efforts to accommodate your needs
- Animals by special arrangement only
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
We hope to see you soon!
Railways to Yesterday, Inc.
dba Rockhill Trolley Museum
430 Meadow St. (PA 994)
Rockhill Furnace, PA 17249
Tel. Weekends: 814-447-9576
Tel. Weekdays: 610-428-7200
Tickets by Phone: (814) 506-0594
Copyright © 2018, Railways to Yesterday, Inc.
Base Theme by Zymphonies