P&W Freight Motor #402

P&W Freight Motor #402

Rockhill Trolley Museum Photo

It has been suggested that the 2010 was constructed over the frame of former Cincinnati Hamilton & Dayton freight trailer #847 which was wrecked in a collision on the DUR around this time. This car was originally built for the Ohio Electric Railway by Cincinnati Car Company in 1914. Although there is no conclusive evidence that this car was the origins of the 2010, the dimensions of the 2010 from bulkhead to bulkhead and from bolster to bolster match those of OE Cincinnati built trailers.

See More Items About Car: 

Pages