CA&E #315

CA&E #315

Rockhill Trolley Museum Photo

Car 315 is an interurban car built in 1909 by the Kuhlman Car Co. of Cleveland, OH, a subsidiary of the J.G. Brill Co. It was built for the Aurora Elgin & Chicago Railroad which was later known as the Chicago Aurora & Elgin Railroad. Capable of speeds up to 80 mph, car 315 was built with stained glass windows, inlaid mahogany woodwork, brass baggage racks, a smoking compartment, and comfortable leather seats.

See More Items About Car: 

Pages